So what do you get when you put a pre-menstrual woman in the kitchen with a combination of some of her favourite foods? ……. A Moon bowl off course <3
I will share a moon bowl each month to celebrate and enjoy during this time for rest, nourishment and – off course no practice (which I do struggle with at the best of time, if I am honest).
So here we go, the first creation. I had this made before I remembered to record what I put in it so this is more or less how the magic happened. Play around with what you wish to add or not add yourself – Let me know what you create xx
This is vegan, sugar and gluten free.
Moon Bowl 1 : Beet bowl
- 1 bowl of cooked buckwheat (or grain of choice)
- 1 roasted organic beetroot (using a little coconut oil to roast)
- 1- 2 tbsp organic green & blacks cartier bracelet love price
cocoa powder (or raw cacao would work nicely too)
- 1- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 6-8 dates
- Seeds of about 10 cardamon pods
- 1/5 ripe avocado
- Oat milk (until you reach your desired consistency and no lumps – I like it to be a thick-ish consistency)
- Lemon rind
- Peanut butter
- Date Syrup
- Mint leaves
- Anything else your ovaries desire
- Blend all ingredients, except the buckwheat, slowly adding the oat milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Stir the buckwheat into the choco-beet mixture and place into individual bowls or pots and store in the fridge overnight (or a few hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Take them babies out and decorate with you most colourful, rich and tasty fruits, nut butters, leaves, flowers.
- Return to bed/couch/garden and enjoy.